I cannot login to my mailbox. How to recover?
If you cannot login, there are some possibilities as below:
- The login password is incorrect
- The backup email has not been verified
- The email account is locked
To check account status and recover your login password, please take the steps below:
- Open Password Recovery – Finmail
- Fill in your Finmail email address that needs password recovery, then click “Submit”
- If the backup email address has been verified, an email with a temporary password will be sent to your backup email address.
- Login to your Finmail Mailbox through https://www.finmail.com/mail/ using your Finmail email address and the new temporary password
- If the login is successful, you can change the temporary password to a new one. Please refer to How to change login password for more details.
In the above step 3, if there is a failure, an error message with more details will be displayed, for example “Failed. Backup email is not verified”, or “Failed. User account is locked. Lock reason: Confusing personal name”. If the backup email is not verified, you can verify then login again. If the account is locked, you may contact us at [email protected] to help resolve the issue.