Email Address as Personal Brand
- Create your exclusive @finmail.com email account and access to Git repositories for free
- Establish Premium personal brand for your work and business
- Send and receive digital currencies by email address, including bitcoin (BTC) and USDT
- Get Professional Support via Email (Pro)
Work Anywhere, Access Anytime
- Support Webmail
- Support email client via IMAP/SMTP/POP3 (Pro)
- Support email automation and filter
- Support both email address and bitcoin address to send/receive digital currencies
Your Data is Your Data
- Your data is owned by you
- Your data is collected on a strict need-to-know basis
- You can enable 2FA for email and/or Git login for extra security
- Ad-free (Pro)
Claim My Finmail Mailbox Account
If you are an old user and, plan to reuse your Finmail Mailbox account that was signed up before March 1st, 2022, please Claim Here.
Note that the password recovery feature does not work for unclaimed accounts.
To avoid confusion, please note that the following email addresses belong to our team:
[email protected] (Main contact point)
[email protected] (Mainly for system message)
[email protected] (Mainly for billing and payment)
[email protected] (Mainly for payment information from Stripe)
[email protected] (Mainly for administration purpose)
[email protected] (Mainly for newsletter)
[email protected] (Mainly for user support)
[email protected] (Mainly for abuse handling)
Emails from all other @finmail.com addresses are not from us. If you receive an email with a forged identity and/or content from another address, please do not trust it. You are welcome to report abuse to [email protected] or [email protected]. To help us verify the abuse activity, please also attach the received abuse message to the report, or forward it directly to us.
In addition, if you have received an email requesting Apple/Amazon/Google gift cards, please be aware that in most cases, this is a fraud/scam message. For more details, please refer to the knowledge base article “Recently I received an email requesting Apple/Amazon/Google Gift Cards. Is it a fraud/scam?“
Finmail, a Sub-brand of Finmail Limited
Finmail is a sub-brand of Finmail Limited based in Hong Kong. Before its establishment in 2022, Finmail was founded and operated by Denmark-based company Securechain ApS from 2019. To improve our service, from Aug 2022, all services were handed over from Securechain ApS to Finmail Limited, which means the base was moved from Denmark to Hong Kong. Securechain ApS has also been closed.
Finmail is the world’s first email service that integrates digital currency. The relevant reports can be found at “Securechain Launches Finmail Mailbox to Send Digital Currency by Email” by PR Newswire. With our mission of “Secure efficient social collaboration”, we hope the service can improve global collaboration efficiency and, boost productivity.