How to enable 2FA feature in Finmail Mailbox?
To enable 2FA feature, please take the steps below:
- Login to your Finmail mailbox
- Click the “Settings” icon
- Click the “2-Factor Authentication” menu option
- Click the “Fill all fields” button
- Scan QR code using the Google Authenticator App on your cell phone
- In the text field right to the “Check code” button, fill in the auth code displayed on your cell phone
- Click the “Check code” button
- If everything goes smoothly, a pop-up message of “Code OK” will be displayed
- Click the “Save” button
- Congratulation! Everything is done and, you can now log-out then login again to verify the 2FA feature.
If you have any question or problem during setting up, please contact us at [email protected]