By Mabimbi Don
Zimbabwe is a country located south west of African continent. It is highly supplied with plantations with maize as their major crop. The country account for tourist attractions like Matusadona and Mana Pools national parks, home to hippos, rhinos and birdlife.
Sadza is a meal from Zimbabwe prepared from maize corn and peanut butter mix. This meal is following simple steps of how to cook any stiff porridge but it has its uniqueness that, it has a mix with peanut butter.
Preparations are as follows
- ½kg of corn flour.
- 3 teaspoons of butter.
- Clean water (about ½ litters)
- Take a basin and mix about a half of corn flour with water, make it a little loose.
- Mix it with butter and add into cooking pan.
- Add water and start to boil it. Keep stir the mix so that it won’t burn with pan.
- After about 15 minutes you’ll observe boiling, leave it with top covered for about 10 minutes more.
- Open the top, start stir the mix while adding some flour stepwise until it reaches the tough you’ll feel it nice for meal.
- Take it on plate, wait for it to cool. Enjoy the meal.