Uganda – Fish Roast
By Mabimbi Don
Lake fish are like “mhhhh so taste”, and we are going to make one from Victoria lake in Uganda. Sato fish are the ones known to taste better.
This fish roast is widely eaten with rice, potatoes and stiff porridge, never know what you’ll take as a favour with this roast, by the way all is taste.
Cooking method take about 15-20 minutes depending on cook speed and preparation style. Let us prepare our cuisine.
- One fish.
- Fish Masala.
- 2 Carrots.
- 1 Green pepper.
- 2 Peppers.
- 2 Bulb onions.
- 1 Coconut packet.
- 3 Tomatoes.
- Prepare fish by removing scales and unwanted internal stuffs.
- Wash and pass some lines using knife in it’s body to allow salt penetration.
- Grind garlic and ginger, mix them with salt and paste into fish body. (wait for 5 minutes for the paste to mix well with fish)
- Fry the fish well usinf frying pan and fry oil.
- Wash carrots, green peppers, peppers, onions and tomatoes and clean.
- Cut onions, carrots and green pepper into small pieces.
- Cut peppers into small round-like shape pieces.
- Blend tomatoes.
- Using cooking pan, start fry onions, green pepper and carrots for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato juice, salt and pepper pieces, boil for 4 minutes.
- Add Fish masala one tea spoon, let it boil for 3 minutes more, after add coconut and boil for 3 minutes again.
- Our cusine of fish roast is ready for lunch or dinner, enjoy.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!