Tunisia – Shakshuka
by Verdzekov Bernard
Shakshuka is a meal common in the Algeria, Moroco, Tunisia etc. It is a wonderful and simple cuisine. Made all from natural ingredients. It is also very nutritional. This cuisine is easy to prepare and takes simple steps to arrive at the final stage.
- Green spices
- Smoked paprika
- Vegetable oil
- Pepper (red bell pepper, green bell pepper) all fresh.
- Salt to taste
- Slice and chop your onions and tomatoes. Keep aside.
- To check if the eggs you are about to use are good, deep in fresh water one after the other. If the egg floats, just keep aside if it sinks that means it is good.
- Heat your oil and fry your onions and tomatoes until the are translucent.
- Add your green spice, ground garlics and fry well. and your chopped pepper. That is the red bell, yellow and green. This is if you can get all or afford all. There are optional. If you can successfully get one kind that can still be ok. Stir well.
- Add your maggi and salt to taste.
- Spread your cooking spices in the pot, carefully crack your eggs on the sauce, reduce heat and allow ingredients to simmer well. Allow for about 10-15min. This will depend on how you want your egg to cook.
- Remove and serve hot.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!