Tanzania – Rice with Small Green Peas Mix
By Robert Christopher
This is another type of Mseto from Tanzania, Africa. This cuisine is delicious and nutritious to men as it is full of proteins and carbohydrates.
In almost everypart of Tanzania, this food is prepared as it only needs a person with rice cooking knowledge to prepare it, with no wonder many people can cook rice rather than stiff porridge. Let’s get it done.
- 1/2kg of rice.
- 1/4 kg of small green peas.
- 1 Coconut.
- Wash and boil small green peas. (1- 1 and half hour)
- After small green peas are ready, wash rice and filter off water.
- Take cooking pan and heat it up, add oil and grinded garlic, fry.
- Filter small green peas out from it’s soup and add it into the cooking pan, keep fry. (3 minutes)
- Add rice and salt, keep fry for 3-4 minutes more.
- Add water and coconut together while stirring.
- Boil for 8-10 minutes, remember to lower heat level around the 6-7 minute count down.
- Our cuisine is ready for lunch or dinner meal, enjoy.
Take rice with small green peas mix with:
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!