by Shehroz Gill
Editor Note: Whether Taiwan is an independent country remains controversial
Gua Bao is the kind of fast food but we can easily make at home. It is a burger like a sandwich which is full of dry fruits and belly pork which is steamed and super heavy to eat. It is a ” STEAMED SANDWICH ” which covers your craving whenever you want. Most people avoid fast food but you can make it at home so it gives you a taste of fast food as well as healthy food. Most of the people think that steamed made the thing soft and watery which is not good in taste and texture but its steamed sandwich is some other kind which is very tasty and delicious it is not like it actually steamed this is only steamed for the belly pork and some other hard stuff.
Its filling is just like the burger, if you are a food lover or fast food lover then you must try this I hope you can not regret eating this. Its bun is super soft and fluffy that is so delicious in taste. You can make bread as well in a change of bun, it’s up to you what you like for most. It is so yummy when you garnish it with coriander leaves and ketchup sauce. This is the most special dish of ” TAIWAN ” and you must try ” TAIWANESE FOODS ” this makes you crazy. You can enjoy this whenever you are craving it is not bounded to eat only at dinner or morning, it’s all up to you when you want to eat.
This dish is made in the many countries like China, Malaysia, and Singapore.
You can also use the following things in your sandwich
- chili sauce
- garlic sauce
- milky cream
- pork belly
- black pepper
- coriander powder
- coriander leaves
- red chili powder
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- For making dough, take a bowl and add flour to it.
- knead the flour by adding water it and 1 tablespoon of oil and salt it.
- knead it and leave it for 3 hours for the setting.
- when it settles it must be swelled.
- For the filling, take a pan and add oil to it.
- add all the ingredients in it but firstly onions in it.
- when onions are brown then add all the ingredients and cook it well.
- after that leave it to cool and now make dough balls.
- make chapatti of it and fill it with the filling.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 60 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR AND 20 MINUTES
SERVING: 4 PEOPLE