by Ananya Fatima
Tian Tian chicken rice is a very famous rice of Singapore. It is famous due to its delicious taste. This chicken rice is very simple and tasty. Tian Tian chicken rice is the NATIONAL CUISINE OF SINGAPORE. Most people of Singapore want this rice in the breakfast because they want to start their day with a delicious and healthy breakfast but it is up to you, you can eat this dish anytime like in
- or whenever you are craving
I don’t think so that Tian Tian needs any introduction, this is basically a dish of chicken which is served in the rice or with the rice.
Tian Tian chicken rice is also the street food of Singapore. This dish gradually becomes their National cuisine. Tian Tian is always available at every festival in Singapore. These festivals are incomplete without their National dishes, and Tian Tian is one of them.
Most people compare Tian Tian chicken rice with Ah Tai. Tian Tian and Ah Tai are almost the same dishes with the same ingredients but with the time their names are changed. In the start, we call the dish Ah Tai and now we call it Tian Tian.
Tian Tian chicken rice is the rice with Chicken breast meat.
The taste of rice is not as simple as boiled rice, it has a taste of chicken stock and its taste is out of the world. Its taste is very simple and unique and the texture of its is so soft and simple.
- soy sauce
For Chicken stock
- First, you have to clean the chicken.
- Now take a pan and add water to it.
- Add salt, ginger, and garlic to the water.
- Add chicken in the water as well.
- Boiled the chicken and add vinegar to it.
- Boiled the chicken in it and leave it for almost 45 minutes so its stock will be ready.
- So when the chicken is boiled then turn off the flame.
- On the other hand, take rice and soak them in water.
- Remove the chicken from the stock and add rice to it.
- Now boil the rice in the stock of chicken.
- Now serve the rice with that boiled chicken breast meat.
- You can also serve it with chili sauce.