by Ananya Fatima
Sambal stingray is the “FOOD OF SEA” in which we used fish which is barbecued in which we use banana leaves which are grilled and cook with different ingredients.
We can also say Sambal Stingray with ” Banana Leaf spicy Stingray “. This is actually based on the banana leaves. We can bake banana leaves and then add in the cooking of Sambal 和 Stingray.
This dish is not only famous in Singapore but it is actually famous in Malaysia. Singaporeans modify Sea Food with different ingredients according to their taste. Spices are the main thing of the dish because every people have its own taste, some of them like spicy food and some of the people like light spice food which is creamy in taste.
Sambal is actually the paste that is a mixture of different ingredients. The paste of garlic, ginger, and different ingredients. This sauce is originated from different areas of INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, SRI LANKA, SINGAPORE, etc.
This sauce is so spicy in taste so this is favorite of spice lovers.
Stingray is a type of fish which is actually related to sharks. Stingray is restricted to fresh water and live in it.
- Fried stingray
- Masala stingray
- Grilled stingray
- Stingray wings
- Chili stingray sambal
- Sauce mayonnaise
- Chili sauce
- tomatoes slices
- Onion slices ( Red onions )
- Cucumber slices
- garlic paste
- ginger paste
- soy sauce
- banana leaves
- red chili powder
- stingray wings
- The very first thing that you have to do is to collect all the spices in the bowl.
- Now cut the shallots into small pieces
- Make sambal paste with different spices.
- Take a pan and add oil to it, now add chopped onions in it and fry them.
- Add all the spices to the pan and fry them more.
- Now add stingray in it.
- Bake the stingray and then make chopsticks of the stingray.
- Roll the stingray in the banana leaves and serve it.
Cuisine = Singapore
Course = main course
Time required = 1 hour
Cooking time = 60 minutes