Singapore – Hainanese Chicken Rice With Soothing Stuff
by Ananya Fatima
This dish is made with some different ingredients like rice, chicken, vegetables and eat with some sauces. Rice is actually the side dish which is compulsory to eat with spicy chicken, some of the people eat this with roti, chapati, garlic bread, brown bread or some other kind of stuff but you have to eat this with rice because of ts specialty.
Chicken is creamy spicy fried stuff and some of the vegetables are served with this food. This food liked by many countries and especially famous in Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand. Chicken is the soft stuff and rice is simple as much in salty taste, most of the dishes of Singapore are in salty taste not spicy as much.
This dish is originated from the Chinese side but popular in Singapore and some other countries.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time (chicken) : 35 minutes
- Cooking time ( rice ) : 20 minutes
- Salad preparation: 10 minutes almost
- Fats : 22g
- Protein : 8g
- Carbohydrates : 32g
- Chicken ( boneless ) : 1 kg
- Salt: 1 1/2 tbs
- Black pepper: 1/2 tbs
- Green chilies: 2
- Chinese salt: 2 pinch
- vinegar: 1 tbs
- lemon: 1
- Garlic paste: 1/2 tbs
- ginger paste: 1/2 tbs
- oil: 2,3 spoons
- Cumin seeds: 1/2 tbs
- Rice: 1/2 kg
- salt: 1 tbs
- Boiled water
- oil: 1 tbs
- green leaves
- For making the chicken first we have to make a stock of the chicken.
- for the stock, take a bowl and add chicken, salt, oil, ginger paste, garlic paste.
- leave this on a medium heat over the stove.
- Cook them in the steam for about 30 minutes.
- now extract the chicken and stock in the bowl.
- put the black pepper on the chicken and some salt, Chinese salt and some other ingredients.
- your soft chicken is ready
- For the simple boiled rice.
- take a pan, add water in it.
- put them over a stove until it boils.
- now add rice and salt in it and leave it until it boiled.
- now removes the water and add oil in it.
- leave it for 10 minutes.
- Your rice is ready.
- chopped all the vegetables and spread salt over it.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!