By Breila Jack
Rwanda is a small country located at southern part of African continent, bordering Tanzania to the east and D.R of Congo from the west.
Rwandan do speak both Kinyarwanda as their national and mother tongue language, as well as english wich is the international language.
Rice is among the best loved foods in the country.
Today we will prepare rice mixed with spaghetti.
Prepare the followings
- ½kg of rice
- ½ packet of spaghetti.
- Start by boiling rice to half ready state for meal, this may take 10-15 minutes. Make sure you add little amount of water.
- Take rice into a clean vessel, and wait ofr it to cool.
- Prepare spaghetti, cut into tiny pieces, fry then for about 5 minutes, add water nad boil for 5 minutes more, add coconut and wait for it to be ready to serve.
- Take rice and mix it with ready cooked spaghetti, add some water to make steam, heat it with low heat amount for about 10 minutes
- Our cuisine is ready, enjoy.