Rwanda – Duck Roast
by Breila jack
Rwanda is among the smallest countries in Africa, it found in the East of central Africa, bourdering famous countries like Tanzania and Democratic Republic of Congo.
Duck roast is mainly found to be a taste choice for me in the country as it signaling nature and custom of eating traced from long back.
It was a food likely made along in ceremonies.
Let us prepare it.
- Meat masala
- 3bulb onions
- Grinned garlic of about one tea spoon
- 2lemons leaves
- 2 carrots
- Prepare coconut juice ready for cooking.
- Cut onions into small pieces, the same way to carrots.
- Prepare duck and cut into favourable pieces, put into cooking pan.
- Add on top onions and carrots, cut onion leaves into small pieces, add on top.
- Blend tomatoes and put on top of the mixes.
- Add lemons and garlic, oil and salt, then boil altogether at the same time, until meat is ready.
- Duck meat normally takes a little time to be ready than chicken meat.
- When meat is almost done, mix all the ingredients together, add coconut and taste for salt, if not in favour then add some.
- Boil for about five minutes more, our meal is ready.
- Enjoy with rice or bread.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!