Pakistan – Traditional Palak Gosht
by Usama Tariq
Palak gosht may be a Punjabi cuisine, Palak Gosht implies Spinach Lamb, may be a scrumptious mixing of delicate juicy pieces of sheep cooked in spinach sauce. This dish is particularly favored within the Northern parts of India & Punjab of Pakistan where the Mughals had left an persevering impact within the South Asian cooking. The dish isn’t as well zesty but is decently spiced with the utilize of green chilies. Palak gosht is greatly nutritious and wealthy in numerous fundamental vitamins and minerals. .
- Water 1 cup
- (Spinach) chopped 1 kg
- (Fresh coriander) ½ cup
- (Fenugreek leaves) ½ cup
- (Mint leaves) ½ cup
- (Milk) ½ cup
- Cooking oil ½ cup
- (Onion) sliced 2 medium
- (Cinnamon sticks) 2
- (Cloves) 4
- (Green cardamom) 2
- (Bay leaf) 1
- (Cumin seeds) 1 tsp
- Beef boneless ½ kg
- (Ginger garlic paste) 2 tsp
- (Salt) 1 & ½ tsp or to taste
- (Red chili powder) 1 tsp
- (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- 1 & ½ tsp
- (Tomato) cubes 3 medium
- Water 2 cups
- (Black pepper) crushed 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- (Green chili) 3-4
- Cream ¼ cup
- (Green chilies) sliced
- (Fresh coriander)
Steps to make palak gosht
- In a wok include water and bring it to boil.
- Add spinach, new coriander, fenugreek takes off, mint takes off, cover and cook on moo fire for 4-5 minutes.
- Blend with the assistance of blender.
- Cook on tall fire for 2-3 minutes.
- Add drain, blend well and cook for 4-5 minutes or until dries up. Set aside.
- In a weight cooker include oil, onion and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add cinnamon sticks, cloves, green cardamom, inlet leaf, cumin seeds and blend well.
- Add hamburger, blend well.
- Add ginger garlic glue, blend well and cook until it changes colour.
- Add salt, ruddy chilli powder, turmeric powder, qorma masala and blend well.
- Add tomatoes and blend well.
- Add water, blend well, cover and cook until meat tenders (18-20 minutes).
- Open the top and cook for 6-8 minutes or until water dries up and oil separates.
- Add dark pepper smashed, garam masala powder and blend well.
- Add green chilies and blend well.
- Add mixed spinach blend, blend well and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add cream and blend well. Cook for few minutes or until oil separates.
- Decorate with green chilies, new coriander & serve with chapati.
Cooking Time: 40-50 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Serving: 4-5 persons.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!