Pakistan – Spicy Crispy Chicken Drumstick
by Robecca Adnan
Today I am sharing with you the recipe of Drumstick that is best in taste, easy to prepare and best in taste. As we know this in these days people are avoiding to the market food. And chicken is cooked once or twice in a week in every family. People like to eat food that is cooked in neat and clean environment and its possible only at the homes. Looking at the desire of people I have prepared this recipe so that people can enjoy such a delicious at their own home. The recipe of Spicy Crispy Chicken Drum is given below:-.
Spicy Crispy Chicken Drumstick
The recipe of Spicy Crispy Chicken Drumstick consists of two stages that are given below in detail.
1st stage is of Marinate of chicken.
2nd stage is fry of Marinated chicken
- Chicken leg piece 6
- Red pepper grounded ½ tsp
- Black pepper grounder ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Cumin powder 1/3 tsp
- Ginger Paste 1/3tbsp
- Garlic Paste 1/3 tbsp
- Vinegar ½ tsp
- Superfine Flour (Meeda) half KG
- Oil 1 cup
- Water as required
1st Stage (Marinate Chicken)
- First of all wash the chicken legs.
- Take a bowl add Ginger paste, Garlic Paste, Salt, Red Pepper, Black Pepper, cumin, vinegar and mix it well.
- Take cuts with the help of knife on the Chicken legs.
- Dip the chicken legs in the mixture masala. And remain in the Mixture of 10-12 hours
- The picture of marinated chicken is given below:
2nd Stage (fry of Marinated chicken)
- Take the superfine flour put it in the bowl
- Then put the chicken legs in superfine flour and mixed well
- Take the chicken legs from the superfine flour and once dip in the water
- Then again put it in the superfine flour
- Then take a hot pan, put oil in it and keep it on the flame.
- Put the chicken legs in the it
- Fry the chicken legs for 10-15 minutes
- After 10-15 minutes spicy crispy chicken drumstick is ready to serve.
- Serve it with ketchup.
Special Crispy Chicken Drumstick
Here the picture of Spicy Crispy Chicken Drumstick. You can serve it with ketchup.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!