By Binyamin Shahzad
I am going to share with you Royal Sweet piece recipe. I have decided its name Royal because this dish has its beginning at the time of Mughal rulers. No doubt it’s a delicious dessert, although there are many stories about this dessert. But mostly it is said that it was the favourite dessert of Mughal Rulers especially in the month of Ramzan. This Royal Sweet dish is made with oil bread slice sugar milk and almond etc. As it is high in calories that’s why it is taken in small portion. This delicious dish prepared in short time that is full of taste and an amazing dish.
- White bread 04 slice
- Oil 01 cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Milk ½ Cup
- Rose water 1tsp
- Cream ½ cup
- Rabari half kg of milk
- Almond 2 tbsp grinded
- Pistachios tbsp grinded
- Rose Petal 10-15 leaves
- First of all take the bread slice and cut them into half.
- Take a hot pan keep it on flame and fry the bread slice till it become crispy.
- Melt the sugar in the milk and boil the milk.
- After boil the milk take it off from the flame and wait for its cool enough.
- Now dip the bread into the milk and keep the bread slices in a dish
- Rose water mix in the Rabari
- And pour the rabari on the bread slices and cover it.
- Pour the cream in the center of each bread slice
- Pour the almond pistachios, rose petal on it
- Royal Sweet piece is ready to serve.
- You can serve it hot and chilled, depend on your choice
Royal Sweet piece
Here is a Royal Sweet piece and serve it your family members and guest. Now try it your own home for enjoying it.