by Usama Tariq
Chicken corn soup is a special dish in Pakistan. This dish has many varieties. It is used as a snack in the winter evening, which helps you hot inside your body in the winter season. It is a very nutritional dish for a sick person. It is delicious too. It is full of chicken, eggs, soy sauce, etc. These are the main ingredients of chicken corn soup.
You can notice that it is full of nutrition that every person wants to become a healthy man/woman. It is a winter dish. In life, peoples make want to make it an easy or healthy one, so I suggest that it is a very simple and good combination or recipe to a healthier life. It is the best thing for those who are sick, sour throat, flu, etc. This dish makes a sick person turns into a healthier one by the energy or nutrition this is inside it. So, in the last Pakistani peoples liked this dish very much and it is available in many restaurants. But after seeing this recipe you can make it at your home for you your loved ones like family.
At the beginning of the 20th century, the Chinese make this dish for the very first time. China is the origin of this dish then further it is famous time by time in other countries. They make their first chicken noodle soup and they called it Noodles as compared to the soup.
- (Black pepper powder) 1 tsp
- (Black pepper) crushed
- (Cabbage) shredded 1 & ½ Cup
- (Carrots) julienne 1 Cup
- (Eggs) whisked 2
- (Garlic) chopped 1 tbs
- (Ginger) chopped 1 tbs
- (Green chili) chopped 3-4
- (Green onion) leaves chopped ¼ Cup
- (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- (Stock) 2 liter (Substitute: 2-3 stock cubes dissolved in 2-liter water)
- (Vinegar) 2 tbs
- (White pepper powder) 1 tsp
- Baby corns sliced 5-6
- Chicken boneless cut into thin stripes 250g
- Cooking oil 2 tbs
- Corn flour 5-6 tbs or as required
- Fresh/Dried rosemary chopped ½ tbs
- Green herbs (Cilantro/Basil/Parsley/Coriander) chopped 2-3 tbs
- Lemon juice 3-4 tbs
- Soy sauce 2-3 tbs
- Water ½ Cup or as required
- Take a medium-size frying pan.
- Add and heat up oil that’s quantity already mentioned in ingredients
- Then add chopped garlic, chopped ginger and mix it well.
- After heating it add chopped green chili.
- Then ultimately add chicken boneless (cut into thin strips).
- Then mix it well until its color turns to change.
- After that add yakhni (stock 2 liters) (substitution of yakhni (stock) take 2 to 3 stock cubes dissolved in 2-liter water) into the frying pan.
- Mix it well.
- Add white pepper powder, salt, black pepper powder, vinegar, 3 to 4 lemons juice, soy sauce after adding these ingredients blend it well.
- Then leaves to bring it to a boil.
- After boiling include shredded cabbage, julienne carrots, sliced baby corns, then coriander or parsley (green herbs), fresh chopped rosemary.
- Again Mix the well.
- Stirring the mixture and cook it on low flame for approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
- Then add chopped green onion leaves, and mix well.
- Take a corn flour as required in a separate bowl and add water 2 cups or as required and whisk well.
- Add this mixture to chicken soup and mix well.
- After that cook on medium flame until desired consistency, it’s approximately 2 to 3 minutes for cooking.
- Then add 2 whisked eggs and stirring it continuously.
- Cook for a minute and your chicken corn soup is ready.
- Ready to serve.
- Calories: 38 kcal
- Carbs: 3 grams
- Protein: 5 grams
- Fats: 1 gram
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Preparation time: 35 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes
- Serving: 3 to 4 persons
- Taste: Sour
- Origin: China