Pakistan – Malai Cake
Cakes are very common in our society. When there is a function in anyone’s house they make cake and also people celebrates their birthdays by cutting cake. So nowadays cake has become local cuisine in not only in Pakistan but in whole world. Cakes have many different types. There may be chocolate cake, coconut cake, cream cake and many others. Today I’ve made unique cake which is very tasty and smells deliciously. I’ve given you below a recipe of Malai cake. This cake is made up of malayi and malayi si a syrup which is made up of milk and cream. So this whole makes a very good combination. Many people like to eat cakes. Mostly children, they like cakes very much because of creamy texture in it. I suggest you all to make this dish at home and give it to your children. I’m sure they’ll like it.
Cake has become a traditional dish because as there is any event or birthday people bring cakes to their home and they celebrate their function by cutting cakes. People can make different designs of cakes due to which many people design their cake traditionally and it becomes more and more beautiful. This is a sweet dish and people like to eat sweet dishes due to which it has popularity among people.
Cake is a sweet dish as it has a sugar in it. Children like to eat sweet dishes due to which most of the children like to eat cakes. As cakes have cream in it so it becomes more tastier and sweeter. There are also sugar free cakes which are specially made for diabetic patients. So if anyone who don’t like sugar or if he is diabetic then he can make their cake sugar free.
Ingredients for making Milk Malai Syrup
- 3 cups Milk
- Condensed milk ¾ Cup
- Olper’s dairy cream 200ml (room temperature)
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
Ingredients for preparing Cake
- 5 Eggs
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- Cooking oil ½ Cup
- 3 tbs Semolina
- Caster sugar 3/4 Cup or to taste
- Sliced Pistachios
- sliced Almonds
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 cup All-purpose flour sifted
Directions to make
- First of all, we have to make the milk malai syrup for this dish.
- For this you have to take a pan and add 3 cups of Olper’s milk to it then let it boil.
- Now add 1 tsp Cardamom powder, Condensed milk ¾ Cup in it, and cook it on medium flame until it reduces to half quantity.
- After that add Olper’s dairy cream in it and mix it well until it gets slightly thicken.
- Now set aside this pan and let it cool.
- Now let’s move on to the cake.
- For making cake add 5 Eggs, Caster sugar 3/4 Cup in a bowl, and mix it well for 3-4 minutes.
- After mixing it add 2 tsp Vanilla essence, 2 tsp Baking powder, Cooking oil ½ cup in that bowl and mix it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add 3 tbs Semolina, 1 cup All-purpose flour in it, and again mix it well.
- Now take a grease baking dish and pour the above prepared batter in it and put it in the oven.
- Now, bake it in the oven for 35 minutes at a temperature of 170-degree Celcius.
- After 35 minutes take it that dish out of the oven and make small holes in the baked batter with the help of a skewer.
- After that pour the milk malai syrup into those holes.
- Now put it into the refrigerator for cooling.
- After cooling sprinkle pistachio on the top of the cake.
- And your delicious Malai cake is ready to serve.
Preparing and Serving Time
This cake consumes less time than other cakes. So for preparing this cake it needs only 50 minutes. And for serving, this cake is made for 5 people who an eat it easily. So for serving it needs only 5-10 minutes and it can be served only to 4-5 persons.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!