by Usama Tariq
The chicken nugget was designed within the 1950s by Robert C. Baker, a nourishment science teacher at Cornell College, and distributed as un-patented scholarly work. This bite measured piece of chicken, coated in hitter and after that deep fried was called the “Chicken Crispy” by Baker and his partners. Honestly it is very taste full and very healthy food. In Pakistan, it is very famous among peoples and restaurants too, also it is available in ordinary restaurants too. This Crispy nuggets are coming from fast food restaurants but I hope you can easily cooked at your own home by this recipe.
- 4 Slices (bread cutting its corners and cut into cubes)
- 500 grams – Chicken Breast pieces (tubes)
- 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp – Soya Sauce
- ½ tsp – Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp – Paprika Powder
- ½ tsp – Salt
- 1 – Medium Egg
- 2 tsp – Milk
- White pepper (pinch)
Steps for making Chicken Nuggets
- Take a grinder and add bread cubes in it then grind the cubes until it seems like flour.
- Then add chicken breast tubes ginger garlic paste, Soya sauce, pepper powder, paprika powder and salt in it.
- Mix it well and grind them (30-40 sec).
- (Note: Not too much smooth).
- It is seem like a mash then add oil in a mash and kneed it well till smooth.
- Then lying it in a clean surface and do plane it with your hands.
- After that cut its sides till it seems like a square shape than cut it in small squares or pieces.
- Then separate each cubes or small squares
- Take a small size bowl and break an egg in it and add salt a pinch, milk, white pepper a pinch after adding all ingredients then shake it well.
- Then dip one by one prepared chicken tube in egg.
- Each chicken nuggets tube dip in bread crumbs (chopped).
- Tip: (Store them in freezer for up to months).
Frying Chicken Nuggets
- Take a medium size frying pan add some oil in it and heat at low flame.
- When oil is heated then add your nuggets in it.
- Cook it until its color seems like brownish.
- Your delicious chicken nuggets are ready….!
- Tasty Chicken nuggets are basically counted as a fatty, unhealthy food.
- 1 piece (20 g) => 59 Calories
- Total Fat (11 g) 17%