by Muhammad Shazil
Sizzling butter chicken is a local dish in India and many other Asia countries. This dish is famous because of it mouthwatering taste. Many people in India like to eat this dish because it has a good delicious taste and also healthy as well. This dish is prepared by adding chicken and butter in it. A we all know that the chicken is itself a healthy diet. There are many ways of making this dish. Mine is simple and easy. You just have to follow these steps and your delicious dish is ready. I suggest you all to make this dish at home. Some people eat this dish in lunch and some in dinner. It’s not a difficult dish. I hope you’ll like it.
It is a tasty as well as a healthy diet. It is healthy because of chicken in it. Chicken is a healthy diet which contains
- 165 Calories
- 31 proteins
- 3.5 g fats
Taste and Smell
This cuisine is very delicious in taste and it smells beautifully. It is mostly eaten in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh.
Ingredients for chicken marination
- 1 Chicken breast
- 2 tbs Ginger Garlic paste
- 2 tbs Tandoori masala
- 2 tbs Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup yogurt
Ingredients for Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 tbs Butter
- 1 1/2 Cup Tomato puree
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/2 cup Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp dried leaves of fengureek leaves
- 1/2 tbsp White vinegar
Steps to make
- In first step we will cut the chicken breast into cubes and set aside.
- Now take a bowl and add yogurt, Tandoori masala, Ginger Garlic paste and salt in it and mix it gently.
- Now marinate chicken cubes for 20 to 30 minutes in that bowl
- Put that bowl in refrigerator.
- On the other hand take a pan and heat ghee in that pan and then add Marinated chicken and cook it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now in the same pan melt butter, add onion and cook until it got translucent. Then add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- After that add tomato puree, coriander powder, cumin powder, chili powder, salt, garam masala and vinegar.
- Cook it for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Now blend the gravy until it gets smooth and transfer it to pan again.
- Cook it for 3 to 4 minutes
- Then add cream and fenugreek leaves and cook it for 7 minutes
- After that add cooked chicken into the Gravy and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- If gravy is too thick then add water according to your choice.
- Your sizzling butter chicken is ready
- Now serve it in hot plate to others.
Cooking time:35 minutes
Serving People:5-6 minutes
Preparation time:15 minutes