Pakistan, India – Pethe Ka Halwa / Pumpkin Halwa
by Usama Tariq
Indian cooking contains various regional foods. The distinctions in soil sort, atmosphere, culture, ethnic assemble, and occupations, these cooking styles contrast from each other fundamentally because of the employment of locally available flavors, spices, vegetables, and customary items. Indian sustenance is additionally influenced by dedicated and social decisions and shows. Unfamiliar assaults, trade relations, and expansionism had introduced certain sustenance’s to the country like potato, chilies, and breadfruit. Pumpkin isn’t sensible to watch Halloween; you’ll too eat it as a sweet, in cakes, or cook as pumpkin pie. Endeavor this pumpkin halwa and you will verifiably love it. It’s truly clear and flavorful.
The historical backdrop of Indian food goes back to around 5,000-years back when various packs and social orders partner with India that headed to a distinction of flavors and regional cooking styles.
- (Pumpkin) 1 kg
- (Milk) 2 Cups
- (Cardamom powder) 1 tsp
- (Sugar) ½ Cup or to taste
- Ghee ½ Cup
- Kewra water ½ tsp
- Khoya 1 Cup
- Dry nuts chopped ½ Cup
Procedure of Cooking
- Cut the pumpkin into two segments and take away seeds.
- Peel off the skin and pound it with the help of the grater.
- In a pot, add ground pumpkin, mix well and cook on medium fire for 20-25 minutes or until it evaporates and proceeds blending within the middle.
- Include channel and blend well.
- Include cardamom powder, mix well, and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Include sugar, mix well, and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Include ghee, mix well, and cook on tall fire for 4-5 minutes or until oil disengages.
- Include kewra water and blend well. – Include khoya and blend well.
- Include dry nuts and permit it a rare mix.
- Embellish with dry nuts and serve!
- Preparation Time: 6-10 minutes
- Cooking time : 3-Above
- Serve: 4
- Level Of Cooking: Easy
- Taste: Sweet
- Calories: 2248 Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 262.4 gm
- Protein: 98.2 gm
- Fat: 109 gm
- Other: Calcium- 2175.6mg
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!