by Usama Tariq
Here’s a brilliant straightforward formula with a or even brief list of fixings (allowed you to have a supplied zest cabinet). I used to be examining this once with some of my family Aloo Ki Bhujia may be a widely known dish in Pakistan. it’s a superb Asian dish that’s great for your customary dinners. it should be a culminating dinner for an individual who likes Potato. Pakistani individuals basically eat Aloo Ki Bhujia with Puri and Paratha and you may indeed serve this dish with rice and bread also. Aloo bhujia is also a celebrated south Indian formula made from potato. This Aloo Bhujia has its beginning in the state but it’s well-known everywhere in Pakistan. Pakistani’s love their potatoes too called Aloo (within the Northern and Eastern portion of Pakistan). In short, Pakistan’s peoples are love this dish and it is very common in Pakistan and its restaurants.
- (Fresh coriander) chopped handful
- (Ginger garlic paste) ½ tsp
- (Green chilies) chopped 2-3
- (Nigella seeds) ½ tsp
- (Onion) chopped 1 medium
- (Potatoes) small cubes 3-4 medium
- (Red chili powder) 1 tsp or to taste
- (Red chili) crushed 1 tsp
- (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- (Tomatoes) 3 large (cut in two halves)
- (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbs (optional)
- Oil 2-3 tbs
Step-by-step Cooking Method
- Take a medium-size saucepan and a little bit of heat it.
- Then add required cooking oil and chopped onion cook them until onion’s color turns to light brown.
- After that add small cubes of potatoes as given in ingredients, mix with polite hand.
- Then include ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, salt, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, red chili crushed, nigella seeds after adding these ingredients blend it well.
- Take tomatoes (cut in two halves) and put on mashes of ingredients.
- Covered the pan and cook on low flame until it is fragile.
- Then uncovered it and remove the skin of all tomatoes that you put on it.
- After that, mash the tomatoes well and cook on high flame for approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then mix it well.
- Put lemon juice on it (it’s optional), green chilies chopped, fresh coriander chopped.
- Cover the pan and simmer cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
- After 2 minutes your dish is ready to serve.
- Serve and enjoy your meal.
- Calories: 525 kcal
- protein: 15.5 g
- Fiber: 11.4 g