Pakistan, India, Bangladesh – Tawa Chicken
by Rubina Shaheen
What is tawa
Tawa is actually the piece of metal that is commonly used to fry the chapati or naan or chicken or any meat. This is the grilled shape of iron or metal which is when heated over the coal give you a very satisfying aroma of the dish.
This is the boneless chicken which is very soft and heated over the Tawa, firstly we have to marinate the chicken and then cook it onto the Tawa ( steel grilled ). it must be spicy and yummy. Its aroma is out of the world, once you eat this you can’t deny it again.
- Fats: 6%
- Protein: 20%
- Carbohydrates: 36%
- Preparation time: 40 minutes (marinade for 5,6 hours)
- Cooking time: 30 minutes to fry.
- Lemon juice
- Cumin seeds
- Coriander powder
- Red chili pwder
- Green chili powder
- Garlic paste
- Ginger paste
- Black pepper
- For the marination, take a paste of garlic, ginger, vinegar, red chili powder, and salt.
- Now take the pieces of boneless chicken, apply the mixture to it.
- Leave it for 4 hours to marinade.
- Now take Tawa, put that marinade chicken on the Tawa and cook it.
- The flame should be medium, do brown on both sides.
- Now take a pan and add that chicken into the pan and cover it with the lid, for half an hour.
- Add oil into the pan, with tomatoes, onions, coriander powder, salt, green chili, all the spices.
- When all the mixture stuck onto the chicken then your Tawa chicken is ready to eat.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!