by Muhammad Usama
Shahi White Chicken Karahi is the remarkable korma planned with chicken curry to overhaul the overhaul of your lunch and supper eats. Within the event that you’re taking a gander at the most excellent korma equation of by at that point endeavor this shahi white korma equation to outline your day. Coordinate and fundamental condition to outline in our family kitchen utilizing fundamental and slightest least slightest flavors. As it’s an uncommon equation due to shahi contact so you’ll introduce it to your guest inside the family limits. In present day Karahi plans, various culinary specialists and restaurants are arranging this korma to flexibly phenomenal improve to their customers. Make after the walk by step by step recipe of shahi “White Chicken Korma Formula” and make your lunch and supper time exceptional nearby your respected ones.
- -Cream ¼ cup
- (Milk) 2 tbs
- Cheddar cheese grated 3 tbs
- Cooking oil ½ cup
- (Cashew nuts) 10-12
- Chicken karhai cut 750 g
- (Green chillies) 3-4
- (Ginger garlic) crushed 1 & ½ tbs
- (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed 1 tbs
- (Coriander seeds) roasted & crushed 1 tbs
- (Red chilli) crushed 1 tsp
- (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- (Black pepper) crushed 1 tsp
- (Yogurt) whisked ¾ cup
- Lemon juice 1 tbs
- Chicken powder 1 tbs
- (Dried fenugreek leaves) ½ tbs
- (Ginger) julienne
Step By Step Method
- In a bowl, add cream, milk, cheddar cheese, mix well and put in a secure spot.
- In a wok, add cooking oil, cashew nuts and burn until amazing gritty colored and put in a secure spot.
- Within the proportionate wok,add chicken and burn until brilliant.
- Include green chillies, ginger garlic and blend well.
- Include cumin seeds, coriander seeds, red stew crushed, salt, black pepper pummeled and blend well.
- Include yogurt, lemon juice, chicken powder and blend well, cover and cook on low fire for 8-10 minutes by at that point cook on tall fire until oil disengages.
- Include cream and cheddar blend and blend well.
- Include got fenugreek takes dry and mix.
- Include ginger and burned cashew nuts.
- Decorate with burned cashew nuts, green chilli, ginger and serve!
- Calories: 700 k cal
- Fat: 64% (49 g)
- Protein: 28% (48 g)