Pakistan, India, Bangladesh – Pratha Roll
By Muhammad Reshaeel
Pratha roll is a delicious dish commonly eaten in lunch by many people. This dish is also offered in many big restaurants. This is an Asian cuisine and many people like to eat this dish because of it’s good smell and delicious taste.
- Chicken boneless -1/2 kg
- Flour-2 cups
- Yogurt- 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 1&1/2 tbsp
- Green chili paste 1&1/2 tbsp
- Papaya powder 1&1/2 tbsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Black pepper 1- 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1-1/2 tbsp
- Oil 5-6 tbsp
- Sliced onions, capsicum and cucumber.
Steps To Make
- Take flour 2 cups
- Add 1/2 tbsp salt
- Mix it with water as required. knead it to make a dough and then set it aside for a while.
- Take 2 tbsp yogurt and add in it ginger garlic paste, green chili, raw papaya paste/powder, cream, Cumin powder, black pepper and salt (as required).
- Mix all the Ingredients well and add boneless chicken in it.
- Mix it well and marinate for about half an hour.
- Put oil in the pan, add marinated chicken and cook it on low flame for about 4-5 mins.
- Then cook on high flame until it gives a thick gravy.
- After making paratha (or ready-made paratha may be used). Put on the chicken along with chopped pieces of onions, cooked green capsicum and cucumber.
- Fold it and give it a wrap!
- Paratha roll is ready to serve!
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!