Pakistan, India, Bangladesh – Masala Dum Gosht (Beaf, Lamb, Mutton)
by Muhammad Usama
Masala Dum Gosht or the Lamb Masala formula, Pakistani could be a delightfully straightforward lamb curry formula made with whole flavors. It is so simple to form that this dish will make one of your favorite some time recently long. The Masala Dum Gosht or the Lamb Masala formula could be a truly delightful lamb curry from the Pakistani food. By presently, you’d have taken note that I post as numerous Pakistani formulas as I post the Indian ones. Indeed when I was posting this Masala Dum Gosht or the Sheep Masala formula, Pakistani I was considering for a minute which food this had a place to. As both nations were one some time recently parcel, it is troublesome to tell them separated. They are so comparable in flavors, strategy, strategy. You’ll be pardoned on the off chance that you can’t tell them separated in the event that you’re unused new unused modern to the Indo-Pak food.
- (Sesame seeds) ½ tbs
- (Almonds) 5
- (Desiccated coconut) 1 tsp
- -Beef/Mutton mix boti 750 gms
- (Yogurt) whisked 1 Cup
- Lemon juice 2 tbs
- (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- (Raw papaya) paste 1 & ½ tsp
- (Ginger garlic paste) 1 & ½ tbs
- (Poppy seeds) grinded 1 & ½ tsp
- (Coriander powder) 1 tsp
- (Nutmeg powder) ¼ tsp
- (Red chili powder) 1 tsp or to taste
- (Cumin powder) 1 tbs
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- (Turmeric powder) ¼ tsp
- Oil ¼ Cup or as required
- (Onion) sliced 1 large
- (Water) ½ Cup or as required
- (Charcoal) for smoke
- In flavor mixer,add sesame seeds,almonds and parched coconut,grind well & set aside.
- In bowl,add hamburger blend boti,yogurt,lemon juice,salt,raw papaya paste,ginger garlic paste,poppy seeds and grounded mixture.
- Also add coriander powder,nutmeg powder,red chili powder,cumin powder,garam masala powder and turmeric powder.
- Then mix well & marinate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- In pot,add oil and onion,fry until light golden.
- Now include marinated beef, mix well & cook on tall fire for 5 minutes.
- Add water and mix, cover and cook on moo fire until meat is delicate (approx.1 hour). -Give a coal smoke for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with new coriander & serve.
- Calories: 449
- Fat: 17 g
- Protein: 49 g
- Preparation Time: 1 to 1/2 Hours
- Serving: 5 Persons
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!