Pakistan, India, Bangladesh – Lamb Chops With Full of Spices
by Rubina Shaheen
Lamb chops as a traditional and spiciest food, covered with spices and cooked on a grill. This is the tastiest grill dish ever, once you eat this you will never look back. You can make this at home in better taste. Its aroma is out of the world an loaded with tastiest flavor.
Famous dish in pakistan and almost made in every occasions and events like eid and wedding etc.
This dish is originated from Peshawar which is the traditional city of Pakistan.
This is the boneless meat of lamb which is cut into the half, we called this as a rib of the lamb. This is actually the spicy and simple dish to eat.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes
- Lamb meat
- Black pepper
- Garlic paste
- Ginger paste
- Cumin seeds
- To marinate the meat, take paste of onion and lemon.
- Apply the paste of ginger and garlic to it.
- Marinate with cumin seeds and all the other ingredients.
- Now put this on a grill to bake or to heat.
- When the desired brownness comes then take off the lamb from the grill.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!