Pakistan, India, Bangladesh – Hyderabadi Lal Chicken Karahi With Salad and Raita
by Hania Ahmed
Hyderabadi lal chicken karahi is full of spices and buttery stuff, which is creamy and spicy in taste. This is the most famous dish of Hyderabad, whenever someone visits Hyderabad they can’t deny this special dish of Hyderabad, its taste and aroma is out of the world. You can’t think about that unless you eat that. This dish liked by the people mostly who like spicy food to eat.
This dish originated from the city of Pakistan which is called Hyderabad. Firstly this dish is made by the people of Hyderabad.
- Fat: 10g
- Protein: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Red chili powder 1 tbs
- Salt 1 tbs
- Cumin seeds 1 tbs
- Coriander powder 1 tbs
- Green chilies
- Black pepper
- Onions 2
- Tomato 1
- Coriander leaves
- White cumin seeds
- Mint leaves
- Curry leaves
- Garlic paste
- Ginger paste
- This dish is made by marinating the chicken for an hour and then fry it.
- So for the marination, take yogurt, red chili powder, onion, tomatoes, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt.
- Leave this chicken to marinate.
- Take a pan, on the other hand, add oil to it and leave it for heated over the medium flame.
- Now add chopped onion and fry them until its color becomes brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste as well and fry for more than 2 minutes.
- Tomatoes and yogurt and all the rest of the spices put into the pan.
- Now leave it to cook.
- Once the chicken marinated nicely, fry them.
- Add these fried chicken into that curry that we made.
- And your chicken is ready to eat.
You can serve this dish with salad and raita.
For making raita
- Take a bowl.
- Add yogurt to it, blend it nicely.
- Now chop the onions, tomatoes on a plate.
- Add onions and tomatoes into the yogurt.
- Add salt, black pepper, and cumin seeds to it.
- Your raita is ready.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!