Pakistan, India, Bangladesh – Chicken Masala Curry (Chicken Tikka Masala)
by Muhammad Usama
Chicken Masala Curry is a dish that is made with marinated broiled chicken. Its beginning is debated. The curry is more often than not velvety and orange-colored. It is among the Pakistan’s most popular dishes. People of Pakistan are enjoying this type of dish. It is serve at most historical and famous hotels/restaurant in Pakistan. The dish offers a few closeness with butter chicken, both within the strategy of creation and appearance. It is very famous in Pakistan because of its taste. It is more delicious when we eat it with Chapati/Naan. We can eat it with boiled rice too. Here is the easiest way of cooking are described given below.
Origin Of Dish
Chicken curry may be a dish starting from the Indian subcontinent. It is common within the India and Pakistan. This dish was presented to Trinidad and Tobago by indentured Indian laborers. A few follow the roots of the dish to the South Asian community in Britain and others claim that the dish was made within the Indian subcontinent.
- Simply Sufi karhai cut 12 pieces
- Coriander seeds 1 tsp
- Button red chilies 5-7
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Cloves 3-4
- Green cardamom 2
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Nutmeg 1 small piece
- Mace 1 small piece
- Kashmiri red chili 2
- Onion 1 small
- Ginger ½ inch piece
- Lukewarm water ¼ Cup or as required
- Yogurt whisked 1 Cup
- Red chili powder ¼ tsp or to taste
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Onion fried ½ Cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Cooking oil 3-4 tsp
- Fresh coriander chopped
Steps for making this dish
- First of all wash the chicken pieces and leave it to dry.
- In searing pan,add coriander seeds,button ruddy chilies,cumin seeds,cloves,green cardamom,cinnamon stick,nutmeg,mace,kashmiri ruddy chilies and broil until fragrant.
- In zest mixer,add simmered flavors and pound to form a fine powder.
- Add onion,ginger,lukewarm water and pound to create a glue & set aside.
- Take a bowl, adding chicken, yogurt, red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, fried onion, ginger garlic paste, mix well & marinate for to 1 hour.
- In pot,add sufi cooking oil,prepared pounded paste,mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Now include marinated chicken,mix well and cook on tall fire for 5 minutes.
- Cover and cook on moo fire for 20 minutes or until delicate at that point cook on tall fire until oil separates.
- Sprinkle new coriander & serve!
- Cooking Time: 1 – 1.5 hours
- Preparation Time: 2 hours
- Serving: 4 – 5 Persons
- Calories: 301.8 kcal
- Protein: 28.5 g
- Carbs: 8.1 g
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!