by Anaa Rajpoot
Anday wala burger is a street food. This is most famous specially in Winters. Everyone in winters go out when weather is so charming specially for anday wala burger. Its is made with omellete in bun and some of daal shami in it serve with ketchup and salad.This popular street food bun kababs or anda shami burger usually sold from roadside stalls, side street hawkers, and fast food restaurants, usually made my mothers at home for lunchbox and evening snacks for their kids, a plate with fries on the side along with this easy and tasty bun kabab and ketchup to enjoy the evening. The whole burger is so delicious as you can’t stop eating and tired of it.
This is originated in Pakistan and in India. Some of them called Shami burger as well as Anday wala burger.
- Daal (spilt pulses)
- salt 1 tsp
- green chilli 3
- red chili (powder) 1 tsp
- onion 1 (salad)
- cabbage 1 (salad)
- lemon 1
- ketchup 2,3 tsp
- yogurt 1 tsp
- potato for fries
- mayonnaise 3 tsp
- garlic paste
- ginger paste
- zeera 1 tsp
- chicken 1 kg
- garam masala
- cheese slice
- First we have to cook daal for shami.
- Boil daal into the water for 15-20 minutes until it boiled.
- now separate the water and daal.
- Add boiled chicken into the daal and mix it well.
- Now we have to make masala so take a sauce pan.
- Add oil in it and chopped onion into the pan. fry it until it seems light brown.
- Now add salt and all the masala in it and leave it t make masala.
- Add daal and chicken into the masala and leave it on heating for 15 minutes.
- When it is cooked, leave it to cool down and then make shamis.
- For bun, we have to fry it in a pan with 1 tsp of oil.
- Fry it for light brown shade.
- Cut all the vegetables and made salad.
- Take bun and cover it with mayonnaise.
- Now add fried shami over it.
- Put salad and Omellete and some ketchup.
So, Here your dish is ready!