by Muhammad Ibrahim
Tender hunter beef is one of the popular dishes of Pakistan. Enter the hunter beef exit all other treats. After Eid-ul fitar now every Muslim is ready to celebrate the upcoming Eid festival. Hunter beef came from British in subcontinent as we know that subcontinent is invaded by many invaders. Britishers usually liked to eat this kinda royal foods.
It is mostly popular in Pakistan after Eid-ul-Adha. Pakistan is the state where almost every halal meat is eaten. Although some people avoid to eat the beef but once in a blue moon no one want to miss the tasty tender hunter beef. Hunter beef is so delicious and spicy and the part of Pakistani local cuisine.
The taste of it depends upon tenderness of meat. The taste of hunter beef is different and it is used in sandwiches and as well as eaten separately. Time taken to make it but it is so delicious and enter the hunter beef exit all the treats. So without further delay I am going to share this recipe.
- Beef ½ kg
- Cinnamon 4 sticks
- Whole pepper 3 teaspoon
- Clove 1 teaspoon
- White cumin 1 tablespoon
- Lemon 4
- Salt three 3 teaspoon
- Brown sugar 3 tablespoon
- Kalmishora 2 tablespoon leveled
- Grind the spices all above (cloves, cinnamon, whole pepper, white cumin, kalmishora, brown sugar and salt) and marinate the beef.
- Prick very well on both sides
- Keep for 3-4 days and keep pricking daily
- Then wrap the piece and tie up with the string.
- Put above 3 cups of water in a pan and put the roast piece along with its own water and masala, and leave it to get tender.
- When the water dries the meat get tender.
- Remove and cool it, then cut it into slices.
- Serve the delicious tender hunter beef