Pakistan – Elbow Macaroni
By Muhammad Reshaeel
Macaronis are dry pasta like shaped tube. It is made with durum wheat and commonly cut in short lengths. Macaroni is commonly used all across the world. So many people eat this delicious food because of it’s delicious taste. In Pakistan macaroni is the favorite food of some people. It is easy to made and delicious in taste. In North America, the word “macaroni” is often used with elbow-shaped macaroni because of it’s elbow shaped tubes. Here i will tell you how we make macaroni in Pakistan.
To make this recipe we need:
- 300 gram elbow pasta
- 300 gram boneless chicken
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 small green capsicum chopped
- 1/4 ketchup
- half lemon
- 1 tablespoon red crushed flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- Boil 4-5 litters water and add 1 tablespoon salt in it and one tablespoon oil.
- Add macaroni in it and then boil it for 7 -8 minutes on high flame.
- After 8 minutes drain it and drizzle 1 tablespoon oil in it to prevent sticking then mix it and set aside.
- In a pot add oil in medium high flame.
- Add onion and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste, mix it and then cooks it for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken in it, mix it well and cook until chicken change color.
- Then add tomato, black pepper powder, red chili crushed, red chili powder, salt white vinegar and soy sauce and mix it well.
- Then cover it and cook on medium flame for 5-6 minutes more.
- After 6 minutes add tomato ketchup and carrot.
- Mix it and cook on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Then add green and red capsicum.
- Mix and cook on high flame for 1 minute.
- Then add macaroni and mix macaroni with sauce very well.
- Cover and put it on simmer for 2 minutes.
- At the end squeeze half lemon.
- Mix well and serve it to others.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!