Pakistan – Dry Beef
by Muhammad Ibrahim
Dry beef has a vast history. It was invented in 1800s. Their popularity began in Europe during roman times. This dish is very famous in Europe also. It is not a traditional dish of Pakistan but it is very famous among the people of Pakistan especially among pathans. As we know those Pakistani cuisines have almost meaty dishes as compared to other south Asian cuisine. Almost every part of Pakistan meat, beef, and chicken are eaten in different forms.
Dry beef is also a part of Khyber pakhtun khan Pakistan local cuisine. Pathan much likes the meaty and spicy dishes. This dish is very tasty and beneficial for health too. It is easy to make and tasty to eat. So I am going to share you the recipe of dry beef.
- Beef ½ kg (small pieces dipped in vinegar)
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper 1½ teaspoon
- Ajinomoto 1½ teaspoon
- Soya sauce 2 tablespoon
- Vinegar ¼ cups
- Oil ¼ cups
- Ginger powder 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder 1 teaspoon
- Green chilies 3-4 cuts in round shape
- Onion 1-2 rounded cuts
Preparation for dry beef
- Firstly boil the meat.
- After boiling the meat marinate it with salt, black pepper, Ajinomoto, soya sauce, and vinegar.
- Leave this marinate for half hour.
- After that put oil in a sauce pan and add onions and green chilies in it.
- Fry them for few second and add the marinated beef.
- Cover the lid for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
- Your dry beef is ready serve and enjoyed it.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!