Pakistan – Delicious Beef Chany (Chickpeas)
by Robecca Adnan
Beef Chany that is called in Urdu Gosht chany that is a wonderful combination and this combination is famous in Hyderabad in India but now days it is famous in Pakistan. In Lahore (City of Pakistan) most of the people have breakfast with Beef chany. If you ever visit Lahore you can see that in the morning time people were standing in the rows to waiting for their turn to purchase Beef Chany for breakfast. It is a traditional Pakistani dish which is eaten by large number of people.if we talk about chickpeas we come to know that chickpeas belong to the legume family. It is powerhouse of nutrients like protean, fiber, magnesium, iron and zinc It’s to much delicious that’s why most of people prepare at their homes. This is a dish which is commonly liked among the children young and the old.
I am going to share today the recipe of Beef Chany. This idea comes to my mind because I want to share the healthiest and delicious recipe. It is a delicious Pakistani dish which is made with Beef and Chickpeas which is amazing in taste and quality. This dish can be served with Naan or chappati in breakfast, lunch or in dinner, but most of the people take this recipe in breakfast. The recipe which I have shared below with the help of it, easy to cook and best in taste. One thing should be done with great care is that proper inclusion of ingredients in the right quantity should be ensured for getting the best taste then this beef chany recipe is most amazing and delicious.
There are three stage of this recipe 1st stage is cooking the beef 2nd stage is boiled the chickpeas and 3rd is mix the chickpeas and beef
- Beef 500 grams
- Chickpeas 200 grams
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black Pepper powder ½ tsp
- Red pepper powder ½ tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Coriander poweder ½ tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Ginger paste ½ tsp
- Garlic Paste ½ tsp
- Water as required
- Onion 2 chopped
- Coriander leaves
- Gram masala powder ½ tsp
- Green Chili chopped 3
- Tomato 2 chopped
- Red pepper grinded ½ tsp
1st stage (Cooking the Beef)
- First of all wash the beef
- Put the beef in the hot pan and keep it on the flame.
- Add water 3 cup
- Put chopped onion, Ginger paste, Garlic paste and wait for 20-25 minutes.
- After 20-25 minutes add salt, red pepper, black pepper, cumin, coriander powder, garm Masala, red pepper grinded and oil in it then wait for 05 minutes.
- After 05 minutes add tomato and wait for 3 minutes and fry it well.
- After 3 minutes add the yogurt and wait for 05-07 minutes
- After 05-07 minutes add green chili and wait for 02 minutes.
- After 02 minutes beef is ready.
2nd stage (boiled the chickpeas)
- First of all wash the chany put the chany in the bowl and put the water in it and remain in the water for 4-5 hours
- After 04-05 hours take out the chany from water bowl and put in a dish
- Take a pan and put 3 cup of water in it and put the chany in it and wait for 15-20 minutes
- After 15-20 minutes chany will be boiled
3rd stage (mix the beef and chickpeas)
Take a kadai put the cooked beef and boil chany ( chickpeas) in it
Add half cup of water in it and covered it, low the flame and wait for 10 minutes
After 10 minutes beef chany will be ready to serve
Pour the coriander leaves on it
Delicious Beef Chany
Now the Delicious Beef Chany is ready. You can serve it with naan or Chappati in breakfast, lunch or dinner. Here is given the picture of Delicious Beef Chany below the title so let’s enjoy this with your family:-
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!