by Muhammad Shazil
Cake rusk is a local cuisine not only in Pakistan but in the whole world. Everyone eats this dish in evening as a snacks. This cuisine is liked by many people all over the world specially in Pakistan. This dish is very popular among children, as children like to eat sweet dishes, so this is a tasty sweet dish. Cake rusks are commonly eaten with tea in snacks. There are many bakeries which sell cake rusks in Pakistan such as Butt sweets and many others. This is an easy dish and everyone can make this dish at home. When there are unexpected guests and you have nothing in your home to give them, then cake rusks are the best option to give them. If you want to make this dish at home, you just have to follow these steps and your delicious cake rusks will be ready.
There are many ways of making this dish. There are total two types of cake rusks which people want to eat.
- Simple cake rusk
- Sugar free cake rusk
Simple cake rusks are commonly eaten by everyone but sugar-free cake rusks are for diabetic people. As we know that diabetes is a very dangerous disease and there are many diabetic patients all over the world. So sugar-free cake rusks are made especially for those people who eat less sugar.
Cake Rusk is a popular snack all over the world. As we know that people love to eat snacks in the evening, so cake rusk is one of the snacks which is liked by people.
Serve with Tea
You can serve this dish with Tea. As tea makes the best combination with cake rusks. Tea is like by many people all over the world but when it is served with cake rusk. It gives a deadly combination.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp Vanilla essence
- 100 gms Butter
- 1 cup powdered Sugar
- ¼ tsp Yellow food color (optional)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Eggs
Steps for making
- For making cake rusk, first of all, take a bowl and add 100 gm unsalted butter, 1 cup powdered sugar in it and mix it well with the help of a whisker until it becomes fluffy.
- Now add 3 eggs one after another, 1 cup all-purpose flour in it, and mix it well.
- After that add 1/4 tsp vanilla essence, 1/4 tsp yellow food color which is optional, and again mix it well.
- Your mixture for cake rusk is ready, Now take a baking tray of any size(7 x 7” inch) is more preferable, place butter paper on the tray and grease sides with the butter.
- After that pour the above mixture (a batter) into the tray, and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for 30-35 minutes.
- After 30 minutes take out the tray and let it cool for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, cut it into slices and bake it again for 20 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
- After 20 minutes take it out and turn its sides and bake again for 20 minutes.
- After that take it out and let them cool, and your delicious cake rusks are ready to eat.
For preparing this dish, you need 1 hour and 10 minutes.
For cooking this dish it requires only 30 minutes.
Taste: It is sweet in taste.
Cooking Level: Its cooking level is Easy.
Serving: You can serve this dish to 5-6 people with tea.