by Verdzekov Bernard
They say; “those who often cook, hardly have the appetite to enjoy their own food”. Lol. Never has there been a day, when I cook and don’t have the appetite to eat. This is because most at times when I get into the kitchen to prepare a particular meal, my mind must be made up already which even causes the secretion of saliva at times.
There are so many cuisines in the world. Some of which we don’t even know about. They are bush people who still prefer to leave in the forest. We don’t know what they eat, and for sure they have their own traditional meals that the value. I will keep on bringing to you many cuisines around the world and how the can be best prepared easily.
Tools likely to use
- You will need an oven. An oven will best do the work.
- Cooking spoon
- Table spoon
- Gloves (help put and remove pan from oven)
- Red chili
- Dry pepper
- Uziza seeds
- Uziza leaves
- Curry powder
- Dried thyme
- Vegetable oil
- Cheese (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Mince meat
- Green pepper
- Grind your ginger and garlics. Mix together. Add ground fresh pepper. Add salt to taste and maggi and mix. Add 2 table spoons of vegetable oil.
- Chop your meat into small tiny slice (mince). Use your mixed ginger, garlics, pepper to season your mince.
- I don’t know if you know how to prepare oatmeal, but oatmeal helps to hold combined ingredients together. Add your cheese to the oatmeal. This will help to keep your oatmeal moist.
- Gently combine all the ingredients to form a ball. If the mins aren’t holding up, add an egg or two or little more of oatmeal if you still have more. keep aside.
- Chop your onions and tomatoes. Chop your garlics and keep aside.
- Stand a cooking pot on the gas and put your vegetable in it. Allow the oil to heat up, fry your tomatoes for about 3min add your onions and fry together with blend ginger and garlics. Add your salt and maggi to taste. Add your uziza seeds. Stir well and allow. Add your dry ground pepper and stir. Add your red chili and stir. Make your stew thick enough. Add your curry powder for flavor. This Is to cook some small stew that will be ok for you to combine with your mince. Some people could still use left-over stew. When stew is ready. Allow it to cool.
- Greece your pan, and gently spread your mince on the Greece pan. Add your cooked stew on the spread mince. Add chopped slices of tomatoes, sliced green pepper, slice or chopped onions.
- Cover with foil pepper and put in a pre-heated oven of 200 degrees. Allow to cook for about 20min then remove. Spread your fresh Uziza leaves for your garnishing.
- Serve with a side vegetable salad if you like.