by Verdzekov Bernard
Rice as the often say in Africa, is a meal for all. Weather you are poor or rich, you can eat rice or afford it. There are many ways in which you can prepare rice and the rice is so delicious. Rice is one of the simplest meals ever. Rice is not particular to any culture or tradition. That is why it is possible to see it prepared in any country and in any different way that is so unique and that will still taste delicious. Cualiflower fried rice is common to the Nigerians. It is delicious and could be prepared and eating anywhere and everywhere. To prepare Cauliflower fried rice, follow guide below;
- Vegetable oil
- Chili oil Onions
- Salt to taste
- Shredded cauliflower
- Sweet corn
- Slice chicken, wash and season with ginger.
- Heat your oil and fry your chicken. After frying your chicken, keep aside.
- Chop your onions, garlics and tomatoes. Keep aside.
- Heat your oil and fry your onions and garlics. After about 2min add your tomatoes and fry.
- After about 3min add your carrot and green beans. Stir well. Add your curry and stir well. Add your rosemary, pepper, salt to taste and maggi, stir well. Add your washed rice and sweet corn stir well and cover pot. Open after 5min add your shredded cauliflower, cover pot and allow for 10-15mins. Remove and serve with chicken.