Nepal – Chuira
by Ananya Fatima
Chuira is a Nepal cuisine which is the most famous and delicious cuisine of Nepal. Chuira is Flattened rice that is eaten at Teatime because it is a kind of Snack that you must try whenever you visit Nepal. Most people thought that how can Rice eat as a snack so they should try this to know about the real taste of rice as a snack. This is the dish which is full of nutrition but yes very tasty to eat. Many people use this snack at dinner time or in breakfast because of its taste that you can not deny eating this.
Nepal’s Food is famous all around the world that everyone would love to eat this. Its taste is very unique and they use very simple ingredients and present them in a unique manner and dish. This is so simple to make at home and eat this whenever you are craving.
Many countries like PAKISTAN, INDIA, BANGLADESH modify their taste according to their ingredients but Chuira of Nepal is only the best one.
- Cumin seeds
- Curry leaves
- Take a saucepan and add oil to it.
- Leave the oil on a high flame so it must be hot.
- Add chuira ( flattened rice ) in it and start frying them.
- Add all the dry fruits to it.
- Let them fry with chuira.
- Add sugar and turmeric and curry leaves so it smells so unique and fresh.
- Now after 15 minutes of cooking leave it to cool and your dish is ready to eat.
PREPARATION TIME: 35 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 35MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES
SERVING: 5 PEOPLE
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!