by Ananya Fatima
Choila is a very spicy dish of Nepal, if you are a food lover or Spice lover then you should eat this whenever you are craving tasty food or something spicy that water your mouth even when you just imagine. Choila is special to make in ” buffalo meat ” but with the passage of time everyone changes its ingredients and starts cook in every kind of meat like chicken, beef, mutton, etc. we can eat choila with
- rice boiled
Newari cuisine is actually the Food and dishes of Nepal, in which every dish consist of its variety of its taste. Nepalese cuisine is famous all around the world just because of their food which is very tasty if or not you are a food lover or spice lover, everything is available in the best taste.
- Fats: 24g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Total time: 55 minutes
- black pepper
- green chilli
- red chili powder
- fenugreek seeds
- CLean your buffalo meat from all the dirty stuff.
- keep in your mind that you have to clean it very accurately.
- now put all the ingredients in the bowl and fully crushed.
- make a paste and apply it to the buffalo meat
- cut the buffalo meat into the pieces and marinate it.
- now fry them in the deep oil pan.
- now serve it.