Morocco – Pastilla
Hi, my name is Oussama from Morocco. In Morocco there are several local dishes, such as couscous, tagine and pastilla, with all kinds of “chicken-fish”. Today I will tell you about the fish pastilla.
Ingredients for the Moroccan whale pastilla
- Half a kg of pastilla leaf
- 200 g of calamar – 200 g of croft – 200 g of any white fish you prefer – a box of mushrooms – Chinese noodles
- Seeders + cumin + roasting + coriander grinded beans + garlic molars + coriander and minerals thinly sliced + 2 slices of scratchy mushrooms + 2 slices of large mushrooms + green olives sliced rounds + sour d sour fate + sour juice
- The rest of the ingredients in whale pastry with the method of preparation.
How to prepare
- I turned in the whale the white whale with a little d oil, butter, salt and salt.
- The same thing drew to the croft
- The same thing drew to the Calamars
- In the same frying pan, I always made the Champaigne bash with the kindness of the whale, I brought together garlic and minerals
- The Chinese noodles were filled with fine water until the head shots filtered and cut them. And I again mixed up the whale + chumbinion + Chinese noodles + and added to them. Seeders + cumin + yeast + shredded ground grains + 4 garlic mashed + shrimp. Thin metal clip + 2 spoon fried lozenges + 2 Spoons of Harissa + Olives, Green, Sliced Dawa + Tarifat Al-Hamed Fate + Sour juice. The salt did not thrive, while the whale was salted and the olives were even.
- I applied the pasta with a butter and brushed the paper
- I turned the stuffing and left it as a cute thing. The white whale increased them to the top of the beach. She had papers that revolve them in their lives with cheese + salt + almonds + minerals + thyme and entered them to the oven. Where did you get it from the oven.
- end the end , Health and wellness .
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!