Kenya – Kuku Paka
by Verdzekov Bernard
A cuisine is a traditional cooking habit. Traditional cooking habits are usually characterized by local or traditional cooking habits, local tools at times, and in particular, traditional ingredients used in the preparation of any dish.
Eating is very important. You can get satisfied, and not continue eating, you might get tired, but you will still need to eat after some time. That is because the food you have eating has been converted already and it is used in your system for sustainability. After eating food, it is digested and nutrient absorb to build the body. That is the essence of us eating, for body growth and sustainability. Kuku Paka is a Kenya dish. This dish is valued and enjoyed by the Kenyans. It consists of chicken, coconut milk and other spices. To prepare Kuku Paka, follow instructions below;
Get your kitchen tools ready
- Chopping board
- A fry pan or pot and frying spoon
- Table spoon
- Chopping board
- Salt to taste
- Curry powder
- Coconut milk
- Turmeric powder
- Chop your onions, garlics and ginger and keep aside.
- Chop your tomatoes and keep aside.
- Blend your onions, ginger and garlics with some little water keep aside.
- Prepared your chicken. Cut into slices wash well.
- Mix some blended ginger into groundnut oil with some salt to taste and apply on the chicken skin.
- Prepared your grill pan with charcoal and grill your chicken. After grilling all, keep aside.
- Hit up your main cooking pot with your groundnut. Add your blend ginger, garlics and onions. Still until you see the ingredients looking saucy.
- Add in your chopped tomatoes and stir well. Add your coconut milk and stir well. Allow for about 5min, add your grilled chicken and stir.
- Add your curry powder for flavor. Add your turmeric powder and stir. Add your salt to taste and maggi and stir well. Cover pot for about 5min for ingredients to absorb flavor.
- If you want your sauce to be watery slightly, if your sauce is to thick, add some water and cover pot for about 10-15min making sure your taste is maintained.
- Serve with rice.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!