Macaroni with creamy cheese is another formula of the dish which is just delightful and outstanding in taste. Before I taste it the first time I thought it’s an ordinary dish and the taste will be simple as that of macaroni, but when I tried and taste it the first time the Macaroni with creamy cheese is extremely delicious in taste and I learned the recipe of this dish and tried almost every week and enjoy it. There is another name called Mac and Cheese, where the word Mac means macaroni with cream and cheese. Here it is the popular and famous dish of ITALY. This dish is a part of the European region and includes in Italian cuisine. There are three main components of this dish. The one Macaroni which should be boiled, the second one is cream and the last main component is cheese which should be grated. Whereas, this dish includes three main methods or processes which are preparation method, cooking method, and assembling. In the first method, we boiled the macaroni and set it aside after boiling. The second method is to prepare the creamy sauce and last to give a final touch we do combine them and dish it out. This dish is a type of salad dish and it is available throughout Italy at their supermarkets and bakeries. You can easily make it on your own by just following the recipe.
ORIGIN AND HISTORY
Every kind of dish or dessert must have origin and history in their cuisine’s introductory part with their respective cuisine’s tradition this is the most important part of any cuisine. So, when we talk about the origin of this cheesy delightful Macaroni (creamy and Cheesy Macaroni) the place of origin of Ranch Creamy and Cheesy Macaroni is Italy. It is originated in Southern Italy in the 13th century. Cheese and macaroni are the two kinds of things. There are different names of it called in different countries like in UK Creamy and Cheesy Macaroni is also called Mac ‘n’ Cheese and in the US it is also called simple Macaroni Cheese. It is recorded in the 13th century in the Italian cookbook. The recipe of creamy macaroni with cheese sauce was first introduced in Elizabeth Raffald’s in 1770.
- Calories: 948 per serving
- Fat: 63g (97%)
- Proteins: 37g (74%)
- COOKING TIME: 10 MINS
- PREP. TIME: 20 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES REQUIRED TOTAL
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowls
Ingredients for Boiling the Macaroni
- 1 Salt tsp
- 1 Olive oil tsp
- 2 cups of Macaroni
Ingredients for Cheese Sauce
- Butter 4 tsp
- Garlic (crushed) 1 tsp
- All-purpose flour 4 tsp
- 3 cups of Milk
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- 2 cups of Cheddar cheese (Grated)
- 1 cup of Cream cheese
- 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese (Grated)
- Take a frying pan adds some water and bring it to boil.
- When water starts boiling add 1 tsp of salt, olive oil, and 2 cups of macaroni.
- Let’s boil the macaroni for approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Now drain the macaroni and set it aside.
Prepare Creamy and Cheesy Sauce
- Take a wok put it on the stove at medium flame and heat it.
- Then add 4 tsp of butter and leave it to melt.
- Then add 1 tsp of crushed garlic mix it well.
- When the butter is properly melted add 4 tsp of all-purpose flour and again mix it well.
- Now it time to add milk into the wok.
- Include 3 cups of boiled milk and whisk it well.
- Whisk till when the liquid is smooth and thickened and still continuing cooking on medium flame.
- After this add half tsp of salt, black pepper powder, and red chili powder and whisk it again.
- The flame level should low this time.
- Now take 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese and add it into the wok and again whisk well.
- Then add 1 cup of cream cheese and continue cooking on low flame.
- Then add 1 cup of grated shredded mozzarella cheese and whisk till the cheese is entirely melted.
- Now take a boiled macaroni and add all macaroni into the wok and mix it well until well combined.
- Your creamy cheese macaroni is ready to eat.
- Share it with your family and your loved ones.
- Enjoy the meal!
SERVING: 4 PEOPLE