Italy – Sweet Dessert Tiramisu
Special Tiramisu is the type of sweet dessert, which is famous all across the world. You can use this dessert as a sweet dish on a dining table and can enjoy it with family or loved ones. It is beneficial for vegetarians because there is no alcohol included in it. Tiramisu is slightly similar to cake or brownies but not the same because it is also called eggless tiramisu. Today, I wrote an article on Coffee flavored Tiramisu, because it is a popular flavored tiramisu in town. The word Tiramisu means soft spongy-like cake. The difference between cake and Tiramisu is eggs, which means Tiramisu is made without eggs while cake has included eggs. When we talk about its region, it is a European cuisine or dessert. The main components of delightful dessert are Ladyfingers, instant coffee, and cheesy cream. Throughout it is easily available in Italian markets for example at supermarkets, mini markets, Bakeries, etc. but from now you can easily make this delightful sweet dessert in your home at different occasions like weddings, parties, guests gathering as a sweet dish.
Origin and History
The name Tiramisu comes from Italy which means ‘pick me up’, in the history food book Tiramisu have been invented in the 1970s, but it’s unknown that where it comes from. Every cuisine or dessert must contain the history and cuisine in their background history. When we talk about its origin, it is originated from the place of Veneto, Italy by a chef named Robert Linguanotto, the owner of the restaurant “Le Beccherie”. Some of the food historians claimed different information about Tiramisu but the most preferable history which I described above. For the passage of time, the sweet dessert tiramisu becomes popular.
- Calories: 390 per serving
- Fat: 20.7 g (32%)
- Proteins: 9.7 g (19%)
- Serving: 6 to 8 pieces
- COOKING TIME: 10 MINS
- PREP. TIME: 15 MINS
- Refrigeration TIME: 5 to 6 hours
- TOTAL TIME: 50 to 60 minutes
- Instant coffee 2 tbsp
- Hot water 1.5 cup
- Ladyfingers 18-20 pieces (200 grams)
- Heavy whipping cream 200 grams (1 cup)
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Mascarpone 250 grams
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Take a jug and add instant coffee into it.
- Then add 1.5 cup of boiled water and mix it well.
- Let’s Leave it for cool.
- Now take a bowl to add cold whipping cream and a sugar as shown in picture given below.
- Then whisk it well with the help of whisker, until or unless soft crest will appear.
- Then Include mascarpone (you can use cream cheese instead of this) into the bowl.
- After that add vanilla essence and whisk it again until they combined properly.
- Now this is the important step take 18 to 20 pieces of ladyfingers and dip them into the hot water (which was prepared recently).
- After dipping well, set them into the baking tray (7*11 inches size or you can use your own tray) one by one in sequence.
- Now when you are done with setting up ladyfingers sequencly then pour a prepared cream on top of the ladyfingers to make another layer.
- Let’s repeat the same procedure set another layer of ladyfinger and again spreading the cream on the top of it.
- Now spread cocoa powder all over the surface of the tray properly.
- Now, the last step is to refrigerate it overnight or approximately 5 to 6 hours reserve.
- After that, your sweet Tiramisu dessert is ready to eat.
- Enjoy the meal.
- Mixing Bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Hand mixer (whisker)
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!