India, Pakistan, Bangladeshi – Mutton Pulao
Mutton Pulao is a local cuisine in India, Pakistan and other asian countries like Bangladesh. This dish has a great delicious taste and healthy as well. Many people like this dish because of Mutton. Those people who like Mutton would easily like this dish because this is made up of Mutton. But for those who don’t like to eat mutton or have allergy from the Mutton will not like this dish. Mutton Pulao is a very unique cuisine which is not really easy to make. There are many ways of making this dish.Today i will give you my method of making it it is simple and easy. You just have to follow some steps and your delicious Mutton pulao is ready. It has a delicious taste and a very good smell. Hope you all people will like this dish.
This dish Mutton pulao is not only delicious but it is very healthy because of Mutton. Mutton has so many proteins, carbohydrates, fats and nutrition which help us to become healthy. The list of Nutrition which a mutton contains are as follows:
- It contains Calories 258.
- It has Water: 57%
- It contains Protein: 25.6 grams.
- No Carbs
- No Sugar.
- No Fiber
- And Fat: 16.5 grams.
- Salt to taste
- 500 g Mutton
- 2 Onions
- 150 g Garam Masala
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 7 Green Chili
- 700 g Guard Rice
- 1 tsp Mace
- 1 tsp Cloves
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 10 g Ginger
- 1/2 liter Mutton stock
- 1 tbs Cinnamon
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Tamarind
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Kewra water
Steps to make
- First of all take a bowl, and add Guard Rice, water and soak these rice for 25-27 minutes.
- Now take a Batis Cloth and add coriander seeds, Star Asine, whole Cumin, Bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon and make a potli bag
- Then add water in a pan
- Add Garam Masala potli, Mutton, onion Garlic, Ginger and simmer it for 17 minutes.
- Your Mutton Stock is ready
- Add ghee in a pan, and then add onions in it, wait until they changes their color to golden brown and churn it for 1 minute.
- Now add water in it and fret it for 1 minute
- Now add garlic ginger paste, green chili and mix it well
- After this add mace powder and green chili and stir it well
- Then add mutton which is already prepared,salt, garam masala mutton stock and yogurt
- Stir it and then churn it for 3-5 minutes
- Now add soaked guard rice and tamarind
- Mix it and add mace powder green chili kewra water and simmer it for 20 minutes
- Your delicious mutton yakhni is ready to serve to others
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Serving People: 5 people
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!