by Shehroz Gill
Yangzhou fried rice is the yummiest rice of Hong Kong. Its taste is so simple and unique that is like out of the world. This type of rice is prepared in a very unique way in the restaurants of Hong Kong. There are many names for this rice. The most popular dish of China is Fried rice and chow mein.
Yangzhou fried rice is the Chinese dish which consist of flavors of vegetables and stew of meat that make it very special and unique.
These type of rice are famous not only in Hong Kong but all over the world with different names. Some of the people use the meat of chicken, some of them use beef or mutton, it is up to you which type of meat you want.
Chinese people are very concerned with their cooking and tastes. Rice is the only thing that Chinese people want in their lunch, dinner, or in breakfast. Rice is famous in China because they only want rice in their dinner. Most people only consume rice in their cooking because they totally depend on rice. There are some main dishes of China and those dishes also depend on Rice.
This special rice of Hong Kong which is named ” YANGZHOU FRIED RICE” is from Jiangsu which is the province of China. Yangzhou fried rice is named on the basis of the town which is also named Yangzhou. It is originated in Eastern China’s rich Yangtze River delta.
WHAT IS YANGHZOU FRIED RICE?
This is the rice which is made by the addition of rice 和 vegetables in it and tastes very unique by adding Chinese salt in it. You have to add Chicken to it or any other type of meat.
Preparation time: 65 minutes
Cooking time: 5 hours
Total time: 6 hours
Servings: 6 people
Course: Side course
Origination: HONG KONG
- vegetable oil
- Chinese salt
- black pepper
- oyster sauce
- white pepper
- soy sauce
- Corn starch
- Rinse the rice with clean water so it must be neat and clean.
- Take shrimps and soak it in the water so it must be soft.
- Now take a pan and add oil it.
- Heat the oil.
- Chopped the onions on the other hand.
- Add onions in the oil and fry them until its color changes to brown.
- add the spices in it.
- Chopped all the vegetables in the bowl.
- Add all the spices and fry the vegetables little bit.
- Now boil the rice in the stew of chicken.
- Mix the vegetables in the rice and wait for it to compensate.
- You rice is ready.