by Wirba Brice Divine Ransinyuy
Stewed meat with fried potatoes is a meal that is eaten in the afternoon for brunch. As it is known brunch is eaten during the noon break. It is a quickly being prepared for fast eaten. Generally, depending on the human system, to digest meat takes a lot of time, but eating it with fried potatoes makes it easy to digest. Stewed meat with fried potatoes is meat having the taste of barbecue. Barbecue that has been staked for a very long period. The staking it for a long period enables the meat to taste differently from the tradition number of minutes that demands for the staking of meat using a barbecue stand. In this case, no barbecue stand shall be used to stake the meat. The particular taste of stewed meat with fried potatoes is that of roasted bush meat. Stewed meat with fried potatoes is cooked in the center region of Cameroon, the Bakoula locality.
The cooking method used in cooking stewed meat with fried potatoes is stewing and frying. The meat is being stewed and the potatoes being fried.
- Two kilos of fresh meat.
- A handful of green beans.
- Five fresh carrots.
- Two fresh tomatoes
- One fresh Onions.
- One liter of groundnut oil.
- Half bucket of raw potatoes.
- Salt and maggi to give taste to the food.
- The first thing to do is to wash the meat.
- After washing the meat, you should cut the meat in small parts.
- After cutting the meat in small parts, make sure to wash it again.
- Boil then the meat using salt in order to give it taste.
- The meat should stay for forty five minutes on fire.
- Slice the tomatoes and onions into small parts.
- After slicing the onions and tomatoes into small parts, try to grind it.
- When grinding it, pour a little bit of water in order to facilitate the grinding.
- Make sure not to grind the carrots and the green beans.
- Wash the carrots and the green beans, then slice it into very small portions.
- When the meat is already ready, remove it from fire and do not pour the water that has been used to boil the meat.
- After doing this, pour a little bit of groundnut oil in the pot and put on fire.
- When the groundnut oil becomes hot, pour the grinded tomatoes and onions into the hot oil
- Stir the pot after doing so
- Immediately, put the boiled meat and carrots and green beans in the pot of meat, putting maggi and salt so as to give it taste
- Allow the pot of meat on fire for a duration of five minutes. After five minutes, remove from fire and turn off the fire.
The next thing to do will be to fry the potatoes.
- Remove the peelings of the potatoes
- Wash the potatoes after removing the peelings
- Cut the potatoes in small parts
- Mix it with salt.
- Pour groundnut oil in a frying pan, then fry the potatoes.
- Fry the potatoes for about five to ten minutes.
Serve unto a clean plate and enjoy your meal.