by Verdzekov Bernard
I could say, sandwich is a general dish. Sandwich are usually eating during pick nicks, are prepared and eating during occasions. Sandwich is usually made up of bread. Bread is the main ingredient. Sandwich is said to have originated in the western world, and now it is eating throughout the world. In many parts of the world, there are different types of sandwiches. Everyone has his or her own unique way of preparing it. It could still be called fast food. This food typically consisting of vegetables, cheese or meat etc. placed in between sliced bread. Here in Cameroon, we use fish. Read more below and see how we/I go about sandwich preparation.
- Carrot and green Beans.
- Salt to taste
- Meat (optional)
- Vegetable oil
- Tomatoes (optional)
- Boiled eggs (optional)
- Slice your bread in a square of triangle shape.
- Prepare your fish, cut into halves and boil. This should take 15-20min.
- Remove and divide open, remove the fish bones and keep aside. Put fish in a bowl, use a wooden spoon and marsh well. Add 5cocks of vegetable oil, pinch of salt and maggi. Stir well and mash.
- Slice green beans and carrot into tiny shapes. Boil with salt to taste. Drain water and add the green beans and carrot into the bowl with fish. stir well.
- Add your mayonnaise and stir well. Add sliced ringed tomatoes if you wish.
- You could as well add boiled slice ring egg if wish.
- Take your bread, scope a spoon into the bowl of fish and place on the bread. Use another slice of bread to cover. Press and keep aside. Do same process until your bread or fish is finish.
- Put in foil paper, close well and put in an oven. Baked for about 10min. Remove and serve hot.