By Verdzekov Bernard
Most at times and particularly in the western world, many value soups. Soups are used most often as appetizers and most are deliciously prepared to suit that purpose. This article is presented vividly to show you how you could prepare one of the most delicious soups, eating in Cameroon and valued by the Cameroonians as well. Knowing how to prepare this dish is a boost which will add into your cooking skills. One of the main ingredients that gives this dish its name, is pepper.
- 2kg of meat. (Goat or cow meat)
- 2 cups of sliced onions
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 4 garlic gloves
- 1 ginger
- Scent leaves about a hand full
- Beef seasoning spice
- Grind Cray fish
- Clean the ginger and garlic and blend. Put In a plate and keep aside.
- Slice meat into small eatable sizes and wash well. Put In a pot and add about 4 cups of water. Put on heat and add beef spices, salt to taste and 2 bulbs of sliced onions. Allow the pot for about 15min or more. Make sure the water doesn’t dry off. Add water if need be.
- When the meat is ready, add about 4 cups more and necessary taking note of the taste for maggi and salt.
- Add the pepper soup spice and the sliced chopped scent leaves. Add in your cray fish, blended garlics and garlics.
- Allow pot to boil for about 10 to 15min more.
Serve. Enjoy your meal.
NOTE: There is a spice known as paprika. This spice is made up of dried fruit of red bell pepper. If you want your soup to be colorful you could add paprika. This is commonly used in Nigeria.