Cameroon – Meat Pie
by Verdzekov Bernard
This is an occasional kind of meal. Though it is easy to prepare, hardly will you be served with it if it is not in the case of buying or an occasion. That is just what I have noticed and it could be different with you. Pies are wonderful meals and could be serve as a main dish because they are heavy and tasty when prepared well. I can’t really say much about pies but that they are delicious. If you don’t want to eat your pie just in a restaurant or an occasion, follow the guide and prepare yours at home.
- Large bowl
- Rolling pin
- Large chopping or rolling board
- Baking sheet
Ingredients for making your pile
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil
- Carrot and green beans. The green beans are optional.
- Salt to taste
- Put your flour in a bowl.
- Add in your butter and mix well. Add your pinch of salt and eggs and stir well. After mixing the appearance of your dough will be sticky. Using your hands, mash well.
- Put on the rolling and using your rolling pin, smash until it is flat.
- Cut into small sizeable shapes for your pie. That is to the desirable sizes you want.
- Wash your meat and grind. Salt your meat. Heat up your oil. Fry chopped onions and garlics. Add in your meat and fry. Add your thyme and maggi and stir well.
- Add your carrots and green beans. Stir. Add curry powder stir. Allow pot for about 10min your meat is ready. Using a spoon scope some of the meat and put in the dough, rap and enclose the sides using a fork. Do for all.
- Turn on your oven and heat up for about 10min. Put your pies in the oven and bake for 45min.
- Remove, allow it let it cool then you serve with any soft drink of your choice.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!