Cameroon – Egg Pudding
by Nghonazie Annabel
Egg pudding as it says is a delicious meal made from eggs and other ingredients. Egg pudding is eaten with ripe plantains, bobolo, or sweet potatoes. Egg pudding is a dish that not been long that was discovered. It was not very common in those days but it’s taking the lead in most of the easy going foods that can be eaten at anytime and anywhere. Egg pudding is good to take along on a picnic or during hiking. The ingredients used to make egg pudding are so easy to get so it’s a relatively none time consuming meal. This meal is good for every age group because of its high protein content.
Egg pudding is prepared by steaming
- 5 large eggs
- Two fresh tomatoes
- I1 medium sized carrot
- Half onion
- 2 fingers of green beans
- Green spices
- Ground pepper
- White rappen papers
- Maggi and salt to taste
- Slice tomatoes neatly and keep aside
- Slice onions, carrot, green beans, green spices carefully and add to the sliced tomatoes
- Wash the eggs and crack into a bowl
- Whisk well until bubbles are formed
- Add Maggi and salt just small quantity to make sure it doesn’t get over salted
- add the ground pepper and beat well
- Add the slides ingredients to the beaten eggs and mix well
- Double two plastic rappens and scoop out desired quantity of the mixture and pure in the plastic rappens
- Repeat the process until its finished
- Place a stainless steel plate in a pot and pot water into the pot
- Carefully place the bundles in the pot and pot on the fire
- Allow to cook for 15 to 10 minutes
- When it’s ready remove from the plastics and save in a plate
- Accompany it with bobolo
Enjoy your meal. Don’t forget to drink a glass of fresh natural water melon juice.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!